So I have seen lots of people doing this so I thought I would join in!
My favourite Christmas movie is either Elf or The Santa Claus. Elf just makes me laugh so much no matter how many times I watch it (which is a lot) and The Santa Claus was always my favourite when I was young and even now I just love to watch it every year.
Christmas Day always!
Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
One Christmas that stands out is when all our family came down and spent Christmas with us (they live 2.5 hours away and we never see them at Christmas) and my mum got so flustered cooking for so many people that she completely burnt the whole dinner, it gets mentioned all the time and no-one has ever let it go!
Favourite festive food?
Pigs in blankets! Cheese and crackers and After Eights all remind me of Christmas and I will definetly be munching on them this year!
Favourite Christmas gift?
I love all the presents I have ever received, I’m always happy with small presents like new pj’s, socks, smellys etc.
Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of a fresh new pine Christmas tree!
Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really we just usually make sure all presents are wrapped and ready for the big day then we have some family over have some drinks and a buffet!
What tops your tree?
We don’t have anything at the moment as silly old me forgot to buy one but usually we have a star at the top of the tree.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always wanted a dolls house but never got one, my nan used to always buy me little dolls house furniture and accessories but I never got the house!
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending it with my family, the food, the fairy lights, the run up to Christmas where everyone is happy and excited, the music, the films, just everything!
11. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
I love so many so I’ve narrowed it down to top 4.
- The Pogues – Fairytale of New York- this just reminds me of my dad and you can’t not sing along to it
- Mud – Lonely this Christmas – I really related to this song a couple of Christmas’ ago and I still love this and think I can hit all the notes!
- Michael Buble – Christmas (Baby please come home) as above this was really relateable one year.
- Shaking Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone – who doesn’t love this? It’s an absolute classic!
12. Can you name all of santas reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donna, Comet and Rudolph, is there any more? I don’t know!
13. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
We don’t have many traditions except me and my dad going and picking out the tree and decorating!
14. Is your tree real or fake?
We have always had a real tree at home which I absolutely love but we are going for fake this year because of the pup! There is nothing like getting a real tree though, you cannot compare to having the smell and the fact that your tree is unique and a different shape and size every year!
15. Be honest, do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
I’m not going to lie I love both, I absolutely love buying presents and I usually go a little overboard when I see things that I know someone will like, but also who doesn’t like receiving presents?! However I don’t give to receive I don’t except gifts even if I buy them for others!
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I like to think that I am a pro! I really enjoy wrapping and I make sure mine are all colour co-ordinated however after about the 5-6th present they do start going downhill!
17. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Always make News Years resolutions and I am yet to stick to them haha! It’s kind of a tradition to fail every year at my goals and dreams!